Simple, straightforward subscriptions designed to suit diverse business objectives and budgets. No confusing credit based pricing. Only pay for what you need and get discounts for recurring assessments and referrals.
Set up one-time PenTests for immediate requirements, and get your comprehensive reports.
- White Glove Platform Onboarding
- Platform Access
- 2FA Authentication
- Enterprise & Drilldown Dashboards
- Trends and Key Insights
- Onboard Internal Teams
- Vulnerability Management
- Steps to Reproduce and Proof of Concepts
- Remediation Recommendations
- Integrations with JIRA, Slack, Service Now, GitHub, Qualys, Okta and many others
- Real Time Collaboration
- Click & Share Reports
- Best Practices (OWASP, PTES, SANS)
Ensure continuous compliance with software release based PenTests. Subscription based monthly billing.
- Monthly vulnerability scans and assessments.
- Software release-based PenTests.
- Vulnerability walkthroughs and remediation guidance.
- A PenTesting Centre of Excellence with hall of fame security professionals.
- Financial predictability through monthly subscription based pricing
- Assessment Roadmap Planning
- Unlimited Retesting during subscription period
- Frequency and scope based discounts
With the Siemba PTaaS platform, you get all the meaningful outcomes you need, irrespective of the plan you chose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unless specified otherwise by the customer, we start all pentests upon the availability of all required prerequisites.
Prerequisites are a set of questions from the Siemba testing team that you need to answer in order to begin with the pentest. Answering these questions will give the team a better understanding of your application, gain required access to the asset and ensure efficient test engagements.
We leverage OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual) and PTES (Penetration testing Execution Standard) standards to uncover weaknesses that include OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 20.
For mobile applications, our team follows Mobile Application Security Verification Standard (MASVS) to ensure that all potential vulnerabilities are identified for your development team to rectify before you launch your mobile app.
Absolutely. There is no brute force, denial of service or flooding. We adhere to industry best practices and follow a non-intrusive and non-destructive process. We report exploitable vulnerabilities in your environment with minimal intrusion. However if you chose to do so, with your explicit permission, we can simulate exploitation of these vulnerabilities in your non-production environment.
Trust the best with your security
Streamline your PenTesting process with Siemba’s PTaaS platform. Book a personalized demo with a Siemba expert, today.