At Siemba, we love solving cybersecurity problems. Recognized as a Global Top 250 Cyber Security Provider and a Venture Atlanta Showcase Company, we are on a mission to redefine and revolutionize the PTaaS (Penetration Testing as a Service) and the Autonomous Pentesting market. Our customers include Big 4 Consulting firms, Top Government agencies and cutting edge technology organizations. We are US based and founded by seasoned cybersecurity leaders who previously served Fortune 50 and top government customers.
We are on a thrilling mission to redefine and revolutionize the PTaaS (Penetration Testing as a Service) market. We firmly believe that the industry is ripe for disruption, and we are seeking a passionate Sales Development Representative to join our team. If you are ready to embrace a challenging and high-growth environment, this opportunity is tailor-made for you
As one of the early members of our Global Sales team you will have the unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in driving our business growth by identifying and qualifying potential customers. You'll be in charge of researching and engaging with prospects, reaching out to them, generating qualified leads and setting up meetings. This SDR position is a great chance to fine tune your sales skills, gain industry knowledge, and contribute to our company's success.
What you will do
- Uncover potential customers in target industries and markets through thorough research. Tap into a diverse range of tools and platforms like customer databases, social media, online directories, and company websites to gather valuable insights about your prospects.
- Strike up conversations with prospects through outbound channels like personalized emails, phone calls, and social media, igniting genuine interest in our cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions.
- Dig deep to understand their unique needs, challenges, and budgetary considerations, qualifying leads with precision.
- Collaborate seamlessly with the sales team and leadership to efficiently schedule meetings and showcase product demos to highly qualified leads.
- Keep meticulous and up-to-date records of prospect interactions in our CRM system, ensuring no detail goes unnoticed.
- Stay ahead of the curve by staying informed about the latest industry trends, enabling you to tackle cybersecurity challenges head-on and outshine the competition.
- Constantly expand your knowledge of Siemba's suite of products and services, allowing you to effectively communicate the unparalleled value we offer.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies and tactics by sharing valuable insights gained from customer interactions. Let your interactions shape our success!
You should apply if you have
- Proven sales development or lead generation experience, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts, products, and industry trends is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, engaging prospects effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to understand customer requirements and qualify leads.
- Self-motivated and driven individual with a passion for sales and exceeding targets.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales productivity tools.
- Cheerful and positive attitude, resilience, and professional handling of rejection.
- Availability to attend occasional industry events or conferences.