At Siemba, we love solving cybersecurity problems. Recognized as a Global Top 250 Cyber Security Provider and a Venture Atlanta Showcase Company, we are on a mission to redefine and revolutionize the PTaaS (Penetration Testing as a Service) and the Autonomous Pentesting market. Our customers include Big 4 Consulting firms, Top Government agencies and cutting edge technology organizations. We are US based and founded by seasoned cybersecurity leaders who previously served Fortune 50 and top government customers.
What you will do
- Design visual experiences by interpreting research insights, customer needs, business objectives, product strategy and translate them into flawless interfaces and interactions within the product.
- Develop product personality and visual integrity through well thought out and nuanced use of elements, color, tone, layout, composition, imagery, typography, interactions, and motion.
- Collaborate closely with the product, engineering and customer success teams to quickly iterate through and optimize mock-ups and workflows.
- Conduct/collaborate on A/B testing and market research as needed.
You should apply if you have
- Have great communication skills - written, verbal and visual.
- Enjoy thinking out of the box.
- Have the ability to envision the big picture without losing an eye for details.
- Enjoy working remotely with a globally distributed team.
- Have past experience in Product and Interaction Design. A degree in Graphic/Visual Design or past experience in/awareness of the cybersecurity industry is a plus.
Hear from the Pride
At Siemba, we’re a pride of diverse individuals and what brings us together is our shared mindset to innovate and build something beautiful and effective, right now. For me, building something from an idea to a product was incredibly beautiful and empowering. My colleagues and people around me are extremely talented, warm, and delightful. Work and life are at balance here!
Senior Product Designer
Apply Via Linkedin
Please sign in to apply via LinkedIn