At Siemba, we love solving cybersecurity problems. Recognized as a Global Top 250 Cyber Security Provider and a Venture Atlanta Showcase Company, we are on a mission to redefine and revolutionize the PTaaS (Penetration Testing as a Service) and the Autonomous Pentesting market. Our customers include Big 4 Consulting firms, Top Government agencies and cutting edge technology organizations. We are US based and founded by seasoned cybersecurity leaders who previously served Fortune 50 and top government customers.
What you will do
- Scoping security assessment projects.
- Ideating, designing and documenting penetration test strategies.
- Assess the application workflow and work with the client for end to end testing.
- Conduct network penetration and system security audits. Experience in Wireless AP will be a bonus.
- Executing automated scans and manual penetration testing against a variety of assets.
- Document findings , developing proof of concepts, map out potential kill chains.
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and remediation walkthroughs for customers.
- Analyze and audit security policies and processes for effectiveness, suggest best practices.
- Developing runbooks, policies , installation and evaluation of security tools.
You should apply if you have
- 2-6 years of experience in offensive security.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Security or equivalent.
- Expert level understanding of ethical hacking methodologies.
- Deep working knowledge of tools like BurpSuite, Kali Linux, Qualys etc.
- OSCP, CEH Master or equivalent certifications.
- Great communication skills - written and verbal.
- flexibility working remotely with a globally distributed team.