At Siemba, we love solving cybersecurity problems. Recognized as a Global Top 250 Cyber Security Provider and a Venture Atlanta Showcase Company, we are on a mission to redefine and revolutionize the PTaaS (Penetration Testing as a Service) and the Autonomous Pentesting market. Our customers include Big 4 Consulting firms, Top Government agencies and cutting edge technology organizations. We are US based and founded by seasoned cybersecurity leaders who previously served Fortune 50 and top government customers.
What you will do
Senior full stack developers at Siemba work on both front and back-end software components to deliver an end to end product user journey. They also design the system architecture and work closely with the product and UX team to ensure the business requirements are translated to the end solution aptly.
They evaluate the needs of users and analyze any technical issues to program highly functional systems, enhancing and stabilizing the system as the product grows. As a valued senior member of the team, they are expected to be a self starter and a team player to deliver as per the roadmap and timelines. You are expected to,
- Exhibit accountability & ownership from system design to deployment.
- Follow test driven development.
- Understand and embrace continuous product evolution.
- Show ability for making clear technical judgements.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and aptitude skills.
You should apply if you have
- Strong understanding of database (RDBMS & NoSQL) principles & schema design.
- Strong Linux skills with basic understanding of resource utilization.
- Experience with REST principles & API design.
- Experience with React, Next.JS, and Node.JS.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience supporting production systems.